This meeting had as the main purpose for the partners to know each other, to present their organizations and explore the project’s management. The meeting was attended by all partners.
The topics for the meeting and responsible partner were:
- Project management and implementation – AML(Portugal)
- Planning the workplan2: research, mapping, and surveying – SocialLab(Italy) and CCIPécs(Hungary)
- Dissemination and communication plan – IED (Greece)
- Setting-up the next transnational meeting – SocialLab (Italy)
- HP-MOS(United Kingdom) was responsible for the meeting minutes.
After the meeting, the group made a bus tour around Évora to get to know the city which is considered as World Heritage by UNESCO.
The day ended with a group dinner and Fado, a traditional Portuguese music considered World Cultural Heritage by UNESCO.
The second day was prepared to present the FEMME project to local stakeholders and press. This organized by AML who invited local entities from the public and private sector, as well as the local media and a mother/entrepreneur to give her testimony.